1. What is the last song you sang? – Ooh, it has to be between I Am Moana (Song Of The Ancestors) from Moana or Alexander Rybak’s That’s How You Write A Song. Basically, it was either yesterday after I gave Wolfie some top tops about starting a blog (which will be all things British football, I have been told!) or when I was cooking dinner in the evening, but I think it was I Am Moana, which has been on my mind a lot lately because it really resonates with me after losing my Dad.
2. What place are you longing to visit? Cornwall! I swear, I eat, sleep, live and breathe all things Cornwall. The Kernow heart is in me, always. It does things to me, rustic, rural and pure, I love it. I could be going again in October, curse my amaxophobia..
3. Tell us about the last time you were insulted? I think it was probably the incident I mentioned in this post, but to be honest, I don’t know that it’s even worth being upset over or by, you know? Some people just aren’t worth being bothered by. Other than that, maybe Sunday when my Mum said that I was ‘always’ buying and getting rid of stuff. I mean.. If that much loved storage unit is no longer what you need, what are you supposed to do with it? My lounge is 3×3 metres and I don’t have a dining room, I don’t have the room for the storing things that I’m not using and don’t currently need. We used to have black everything (curse my inner Goth) but it made our lounge so dark, and glossy and modern soon looked dated and dusty and it was hard work to maintain the intended sleek and sexy look, especially with pre-fitted woodchip walls and a beige short pile carpet. We removed most of the furniture and replaced it with oak and white which is a lot brighter and bit more forgiving if you’ve not done the dusting for a few days, but what is a girl to do with all of the old black furniture? It’s gotta go somewhere.. I could criticise Mum for her oversized sofa and her mismatched mix of modern and antique furniture, but I don’t. It’s none of my business what she wants in her home, how it looks or what she does with it. As long as she is happy and can still afford food and water, that’s all I care about.
4. When was the last time you hung out with anyone not in your immediate household? What did you do? Sunday again, I saw my Mum, brother and their lodger for a Sunday roast. We don’t worry about social distancing since Mum recovered from Coronavirus and my brother nor their lodger have been sick, plus their 14-day quarantine time is long over anyway and neither Matt nor I have been ill. It’s nice to have that slice of normalcy back in my life.
5. Fill in the blank: I spend a lot of hours _____ . Blogging! Or typing generally? I mean there are Slowly letters, my journal and just general businessy stuff, too, so definitely typing.
Alright lovelies, that’s it for this week. Don’t forget, if you want to join in the fun, copy the questions and fill in your answers on your blog then share the link to your post on TMI Tuesday’s blog so that we can all have a read!
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Until next time,
Stay safe & have fun,