Good morning lovelies,
I hope you’re all having a lovely Tuesday. I’m back today with a nice and simple TMI Tuesday post before we get down to last nights’ ventures. For the sake of you lovely people and my blog, Wolfie and I watched 365 DNI. Be sure to check back tomorrow if you want to know what two devilishly kinky people really thought of it.
Okay folks, let’s get started!
1. Money or Fame? Why? That’s really hard for me, because I have a tendency to panic if I have too much money, and I think the lack of privacy with fame would annoy me. I’ve had a tiny stint with fame before though and it wasn’t too bad, so can I have just some fame and some money? Maybe? No? I’ll take the money, then.
2. Fish or Chicken? I practically live off of chicken. I feel bad because they are great birds, but Brit’s consume a lot of chicken. I’ve tried veggie alternatives, but chicken just wins me out every time. I like fish too, but different species of fish have different ways that they are best prepared and served and if you don’t know what you’re doing, you can easily end up making something unpalatable whereas you can’t really go wrong with chicken – unless you undercook it, of course!
3. Sleeping at night–too warm or too cold? Always too warm, but then too cold, then too warm.. I have this kind of thing where I sleep with our leg over the duvet. I don’t know, it regulates my temperature somehow? When I used to stay with my grandmother, she always used to pull the duvet over my leg and within a few minutes, my leg would be back out again. I definitely get too warm very easily!
4. Beard or Moustache? Why? Oh my goodness, 100% beards. I’m not a moustache kinda girl at all. Wolfie has a short beard which he revels in dragging along my inner thighs if he’s really feeling like torturing me. It’s not painful, but it’s very, very intense..
5. Cars–classic or modern? Well.. given I’m a girl who gets to travel in cars with LED interior lighting, I think you know what I’m going to say.. I like vintage cars, they are quaint and great for country weddings, but if I’m getting around, I like to travel in style and comfort.
6. Which holds more beauty–smile or eyes? Definitely the eyes. If you have nice eyes, the smile can be overlooked. They also say that the eyes are the windows to the soul and I do believe that a persons eyes tell you a lot about them. Kind, playful people have a twinkle in their eye, cold people don’t.
7. Soothing the soul–hiking or shopping? 100% hiking! I live near a woods and it’s my favourite place to go if I need to decompress. It feels enchanted and magical, it’s hard not to fall in love!
Bonus: What is your favorite type of foreplay? I think just some plain old wordsmithery and innuendo play. It can really ramp up the heat until you both know how this ends.. I even have one or two male friends that I flirt with. It’s like being on a knife’s edge, it’s pretty intense.
Alright lovelies, that’s it for this week. Don’t forget, if you want to join in the fun, copy the questions and fill in your answers on your blog then share the link to your post on TMI Tuesday’s blog so that we can all have a read!
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Until next time,
Stay safe & have fun,